Worksoft's new advanced quality maturity model approach is designed to rapidly boost the quality of business processes and applications, and lower costs."- Toby Cappello
Toby Cappello, Vice President of Services at Worksoft, discussed Worksoft’s Advanced Maturity Model in a recent press release saying, “Leveraging this new framework will help IT organizations quickly ramp up defect removal efficiencies, reduce time-to-market and lower defect discovery and rework costs.”
The Advanced Quality Maturity Model consists of three phases allowing your organization to improve quality, reduce defects, and lower costs.
Understanding the Phases
Phase 1: The Assessment
The key element of the assessment phase is to benchmark your organization’s current capabilities. We recommend starting the assessment with a Worksoft Healthcheck.
- The Worksoft Healthcheck reviews the current state of your functional testing, performance testing, and quality assurance approaches.
- Our experienced experts will work with you to benchmark your current capabilities using the TMMi methodology, and our additional assessments.
Phase 2: The Improvement
In the improvement phase we focus on maximizing the ability to eliminate defects early, and reduce defect discovery costs.
- Our professional services team will use their deep expertise in Testing Centers of Excellence (TCOE) implementations, test platform enablement services, and training certifications to guide your team in the process.
- Our proven best practices will lead to rapid implementation of process improvement initiatives.
Phase 3: The Transformation
Even with the right tools and processes in place, continuous improvement efforts are needed to move you along the maturity curve.
- Our expert team will work with your team to streamline your efforts and support advanced quality initiatives such as SDLC governance.
- Worksoft experts can help you with advanced measurement systems, casual analysis, and evolution from a TCOE to a Quality Center of Excellence (QCOE).
Our ultimate goal is to provide the methodology and proven tools needed to not only accelerate projects and reduce risks, but allow you to transform your business with continuous quality improvement. With Worksoft’s help, your team can accomplish as much as companies like Dow Chemical, with 80% test automation – or possibly more!
See the full details of the Advanced Quality Maturity Model below: