The fastest path to jump-start business process discovery and test automation available for SAP
Worksoft process mining for SAP extracts the history of actual business processes performed within the SAP system.
Using Worksoft process mining for SAP:
- Discover the actual execution of business process in SAP systems including the workflow and data used by end users.
- Synthesize this discovery into true business process knowledge for business process improvement or transformation projects.
- Directly feed Worksoft Analyze for visualization, process documentation, and process analysis.
- Use Analyze to provide Worksoft Certify with testing requirements, discovery and test automation.
- Completely automatic: no manual interviews, manual process documentation or other manual activities required.
- Worksoft process mining features three distinct phases: mine, synthesize and translate.
During mining, Worksoft uses a transport to mine data from the SAP system, reconstructing the business process history from regular SAP records. This approach eliminates the need to have special access to the SAP database. The mined history is stored in an intermediate form for further processing.
In addition to mining the target SAP system, the Worksoft solution includes mined process history from thousands of known actual executions in SAP systems. This process history creates a template library of actual human interaction with target SAP implementations.
Mined processes do not have the perspective or information to distinguish system provided data in the historical record from actual input provided during the performance of business process by end users.
This missing information is critical to the usefulness of mined process data.
The synthesize phase of the Worksoft solution matches the mined historical record with the template library to create true representation of business process suitable for process analysis, automatic business process documentation or test automation. Without this step, mined processes are little more than just data – although interesting, they cannot be made functional.
The translate phase is provided by Worksoft Analyze and Worksoft Certify. With Analyze, the mined process knowledge is imported to visualize and analyze business process execution, paths and performance. The solution is ideal for business process optimization and transformation projects.
Worksoft Analyze automatically detects and consolidates discovered process duplicates and overlapping process execution paths. This unifies discovered business process knowledge into a concise, compact understanding for business process analysis projects and creating optimal test automation libraries.
Importing the results into Certify, the consolidated business process knowledge from Analyze converts directly to executable business process tests, ready for general hardening in creating a robust, high-coverage, business process test library.
Worksoft process mining for SAP is a fast, comprehensive, robust solution to discover business process, support business process transformation projects and ultimately create test automation for SAP minimizing manual effort.