SAP SuccessFactors presents unique challenges to QA teams who are accustomed to working with on-premise, monolithic systems with proprietary GUIs that rarely change. SAP SuccessFactors is cloud-based, pushes quarterly updates, and uses the complex SAP Fiori UI. Making a successful and efficient move to SuccessFactors requires teams to work together in an agile fashion, adopt automation and mature their ongoing change management best practices.
During this Webinar you’ll learn how Worksoft supports SAP SuccesFactors projects by:
- Transforming the way HR analysts, testers and compliance teams collaborate by automating business process documentation and reporting
- Breaking down traditional silos between analysts, developers and testers by providing a testing framework that everyone can use to create tests
- Creating continuous testing libraries that feed directly into DevOps pipelines and integrate with popular CI tools like Jenkins
- Extending automation to mobile devices
- Automatically updating tests as new versions of SuccesFactors and Fiori are released, decreasing overall test maintenance costs
A Q&A session will immediately follow the webinar.