The SAP world is going through a complete transformation with SAP S/4 HANA, cloud migration and the adoption of a rich user experience with Fiori apps. Organizations are struggling to define QA boundaries, pace, and costs while reducing business risks inherent with such dramatic changes.
Worksoft and Infosys have developed a strong partnership, which has helped the implementation of Infosys’ Autonomous Automation Testing approach. This approach weaves Worksoft’s continuous test automation platform and Infosys’ proprietary tools and accelerators to implement the SAP Activate methodology, helping organizations achieve the following benefits:
• Test automation begins even as the SAP project blueprint is being developed
• Reduce overall QA cycle time by ~ 35% with enhanced quality
• Ensures automation is touching every aspect of QA and not limited to regression testing
• Incremental reduction of testing cost across the SAP life cycle
Worksoft helps accelerate S/4HANA projects and minimize risks by automating business process discovery, documentation and testing, dramatically shortening S/4HANA project timelines and reducing the risks associated with such a dramatic change.
Worksoft will be showing how S/4 acceleration is enabled by:
• Quickly identify and document existing business processes and variations globally
• Achieve end-to-end business process testing across SAP and non-SAP applications
• Efficiently keep pace with frequent updates to S/4HANA
• Resolve data transfer problems and system issues before production release
• Standardize a set of tools and best practices that can be used globally
A Q&A session will immediately follow the webinar for any questions you may have about this joint presentation.