What’s a Healthcheck?
The Worksoft Business Process Validation Healthcheck provides a comprehensive review of your current state of functional testing, performance testing, and quality assurance approaches. Based on a proven methodology, our staff of experts will analyze your “people, processes and technology” and provide recommendations on how you can gain efficiencies, reduce costs, increase business process coverage, and reduce overall business risk with Worksoft’s top ranked technology for automated business process validation.
Typically, this is a one week engagement where a Worksoft professional will:
- Evaluate the customer’s current state of functional testing and quality assurance
- Identify existing efficiencies and opportunities
- Assess the current level of automated testing maturity, based on proven industry benchmarks and models
- Recommend specific actions to help our customer ascend the test automation maturity curve
- Provide specific deliverable reports and an estimate of the effort associated with making the suggested improvements, as well as assist in creating a business case for the improvements, if desired
- Answer any questions for the team and engage Worksoft Customer Support, if necessary
Fast, Actionable Results.
A Healthcheck is designed to quickly provide deliverables that are both valuable and actionable. The process begins with a preparatory call and scheduling the follow-on activities. After preparation and scheduling, the on-site engagement begins with a Kickoff Meeting and a series of Workshops and Q&A Sessions. The Healthcheck culminates in a full presentation of results with additional detail on the “Actions to Advance.” This will be delivered in draft form at the end of the week with a completed version delivered within two weeks. Sign up for your Worksoft Healthcheck today.