McKinsey recently released a report saying that companies seeking strong digital performance must thoroughly transform their IT functions. According to the McKinsey report, “digital performance,” means 3 things:
To get the job done, McKinsey advises that IT should focus on 7 key areas.
- Clear, central business leadership on digital
- Elite IT talent
- Sourcing arrangements to scale the workforce rapidly
- Agile development and rapid releases
- Rapid innovation architecture supported by stable services
- Scalable cloud-based infrastructure
- High-quality integrated data
Worksoft and automated business process validation (BPV) help with two of these priorities in a big way: agile development and rapid releases, and rapid innovation architecture supported by stable services.
Worksoft’s automated BPV accelerates innovation, shortens IT project timelines and improves the quality of systems and business processes – all at the same time. Worksoft’s award winning platform also allows IT teams and business teams to collaborate more effectively. To learn more and find out how automation can help your company reinvent IT for digital business, contact us using the form below.