DALLAS (Mar. 12, 2014) - Worksoft®, a leading global provider of business process validation software for complex mission-critical applications, today announced that Cameco Corporation (TSX: CCO; NYSE: CCJ) has selected the Worksoft Certify® Suite as the platform to automate the validation of business processes across SAP® and other enterprise applications.
Cameco, one of the world's largest uranium producers, chose Worksoft to enable the organization’s migration from manual and script-based testing to an automated business process validation solution. Headquartered in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada, Cameco’s uranium products are used to generate clean electricity in nuclear power plants around the world. The Worksoft Certify Suite will help Cameco shorten project timelines, increase efficiencies and reduce the risk of recurring changes in their SAP environment.
“We are proud to support Cameco with a forward-thinking solution to increase business agility, deliver cost savings and ensure business process quality across the organization,” said Jim Kent, chief executive officer, Worksoft. “Cameco’s decision to replace manual testing with end-to-end automated business process validation demonstrates this industry leader’s strong commitment to innovation,” he said.
The Worksoft Certify Suite is the industry’s only automated business process validation platform. It helps companies:
- Validate business process quality on a 24/7/365 basis with automated functional testing
- Shorten project timelines giving experts more time to spend on high value activities
- Improve business agility with the rapid validation of application changes to accelerate software deployment
- Identify and resolve defects before they enter production
- Eliminate the time and cost of manual testing activities through test automation
- Increase staff efficiency with complete and accurate documentation of business processes
- Easily modify automated business process tests for reuse across any number of scenarios, processes and projects