New Software Product Captures, Visualizes, and Speeds Up Automated Business Process Validation Across SAP® Solution-based Landscapes
ORLANDO, FL (June 3, 2014) – Worksoft®, a leading global provider of business process validation software for packaged enterprise applications, today unveiled Worksoft Analyze, a new offering in support of SAP® solutions that enables business users to more effectively capture business process flows and visually create automated business process validation. The announcement was made at SAPPHIRE® NOW and the ASUG Annual Conference, being held in Orlando, June 3-5, where Worksoft is exhibiting in booth 441.
The new offering was developed in response to customer demand for an easy-to-use solution that allows both business analysts and technical users to more easily discover, capture, and automate end-to-end business process validation. By illustrating actual business process flows as performed by actual business users, Worksoft Analyze helps companies:
- More accurately identify actual transaction paths and flow by execution count for SAP solutions
- Easily identify variants of business processes and the reasons for them
- See each unique business process flow and its variants by execution frequency, including workload statistics data
- Identify slow-running business processes that can consume both business analyst and system time
- Prioritize investments in quality assurance and automated business process validation based on the use frequency or risk of various transactions or business processes
- Prioritize systems and application enhancements based on failure frequency or performance, enabling users to achieve the highest return on application investments
- Validate the correct execution of business processes
“Worksoft Analyze allows business users to provide critical input to speed automated business process validation across company divisions,” said Jim Kent, chief executive officer, Worksoft. “With Worksoft Analyze, capturing business process knowledge in SAP solutions is easy and efficient.”
To learn more or to schedule a demonstration of Worksoft Analyze, please visit Worksoft in booth 441 at SAPPHIRE NOW.
SAP, SAPPHIRE and all SAP logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP AG in Germany and in several other countries. All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.
About Worksoft Inc.
Worksoft is the industry’s leading continuous test automation platform for Enterprise Packaged Apps, offering a diverse ecosystem of service providers, software integrations, and machine learning solutions to enable true end-to-end, unattended automated testing of mission-critical business applications, including SAP, Oracle, Salesforce, Workday®, SuccessFactors, ServiceNow, and more. Microsoft, Cardinal Health, P&G, Honda, 3M, Intel and Siemens are just a few of the world’s leading global companies who have turned to Worksoft to achieve unparalleled continuous testing at scale and realize DevOps and Agile initiatives. Chosen by the world’s foremost Global System Integrators, Accenture, IBM and Cognizant, Worksoft is embedded into their ERP practices to support their Agile, DevOps, and SAFe methodologies and accelerate digital transformations.
For more information, contact Worksoft at email@example.com or visit www.worksoft.com. For media inquiries, contact Debra Dekelbaum, firstname.lastname@example.org, or +1 (972) 993-0425.