Fortune 1000 Companies to Present Automation Successes at Premiere Industry Event for Business Process Validation and Discovery
DALLAS (February 24, 2015) - Worksoft®, a leading global provider of business process validation software for packaged enterprise applications, today announced the kick-off of the company’s annual 2015 Worksoft Customer Conference. Worldwide attendees will convene today in Dallas for the event, which runs through February 26, at the Westin Galleria. This year’s theme is “Winning at Change,” and sessions will focus on how Fortune 1000 companies are successfully using Worksoft automation to keep pace with rapid technology change in today’s enterprise landscapes.
This leading industry event for business process validation, discovery, and automated testing will showcase how some of the world’s biggest brands are mitigating technology risk and achieving the highest levels of automation and efficiency. During breakout sessions and panel discussions, Worksoft customers and partners will reveal how they are using automated business process validation to navigate today’s technology risks while ensuring quality and efficiency across their full range of enterprise applications – web, cloud, big data, mobile, SAP®, and more.
Conference themes will include technology risk mitigation, accelerating IT projects, moving to the cloud, and new organizational structures such as testing centers of excellence. Featured customer and partner-led conference sessions will include:
- TXU Energy: Increasing Enterprise Application Quality and Reducing Delivery Time with Automation
- Southwest Airlines: Using Automation to Accelerate and Ensure SOX Compliance
- How Verizon Uses Test Automation to Accelerate SAP Implementations
- Successes and Challenges of Test Automation at Dow Chemical
- How Accenture uses Worksoft to Ensure Business Process Quality for a U.S. Federal Agency
- Leveraging Worksoft Beyond Test Automation at Mosaic
- How a National Food Retailer Achieved Important Cost and Time Savings with Automation (with Cognizant)
- State of the Art in Business Process Validation: The Accenture View
“We are excited to welcome customers and partners to Dallas for our annual customer conference,” said Jim Kent, chief executive officer, Worksoft. “This premiere industry gathering provides a unique opportunity to network, share experiences and best practices, and explore how to best leverage Worksoft’s latest software advances to ensure high quality process execution for each business,” he said.
Worksoft will also hold optional advanced technical training on Thursday, February 26, offering full-day, deep-dive expert training on a variety of advanced automation topics.
About Worksoft Inc.