New Program Reduces Risk and Costs to Ensure Success with SAP HANA-Based Projects
ORLANDO, Fla. (May 14, 2013) – Worksoft®, a leading provider of automated testing solutions for SAP® software and other enterprise applications, announced today its new Worksoft Adoption Program for SAP HANA® to help customers successfully implement the SAP HANA platform in their existing technology landscapes. The program consists of Worksoft Certify® software, plus SAP HANA-specific implementation and consulting services to help companies make the move to SAP HANA in the most cost effective way, improving performance without disrupting normal business operations.
“Today, Worksoft is already helping operating companies successfully navigate the road to SAP HANA,” said Shoeb Javed, chief technology officer, Worksoft. “Our experience to date shows that testing is an essential part of every migration to SAP HANA. Automating this testing is now mandatory because testing needs to occur at so many stages before and during implementation. Offering our testing expertise in a specific software configuration, along with consulting services for SAP HANA, will help more companies realize the benefits of SAP HANA quickly and efficiently.”
The Worksoft Adoption Program for SAP HANA helps companies make the move to SAP HANA in the most reliable and cost effective way possible by:
- Streamlining the functional testing required when updating SAP solutions to their latest versions, a required step for the migration to SAP HANA
- Capturing current business processes for functional testing, which is required to ensure that the migration occurs without business disruption
- Ensuring the quality of business processes and systems when running on SAP HANA – using top-ranked functional test automation software
- Integrating functional testing with performance testing for more realistic tests to ensure high performance
- Minimizing project risk with comprehensive test automation to shorten project timelines and reduce costs
To learn more or to schedule a demonstration of Worksoft Certify®, please visit Worksoft in Orlando at SAPPHIRE® NOW, May 14-16, booth #1925.
Worksoft® is a leading global provider of automation software for business process validation and business process discovery. Large-scale enterprises worldwide use Worksoft’s top ranked automation solutions to innovate faster, lower technology risk, reduce costs, improve execution quality, and deeply understand their real end-to-end business processes. Blue-chip companies across all industry sectors choose Worksoft for automated functional testing of digital, web, cloud, mobile, big data, and dozens of enterprise applications, including SAP®, Oracle, and Salesforce.com.
For more information, contact Worksoft at firstname.lastname@example.org
SAP, SAP HANA, SAPPHIRE and all SAP logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP AG in Germany and in several other countries. All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.