Worksoft Customer, Partner and Expert Sessions Featured, Including VSP Global and CenturyLink
DALLAS, May 13, 2016 – Worksoft®, a leading global provider of automation software for high velocity business process testing and discovery, today announced the schedule of seven customer, partner and expert sessions to take place at the SAPPHIRE® NOW and ASUG Annual Conference in Orlando, May 17-19. SAPPHIRE is one of the largest gatherings of SAP professionals and business leaders from around the world. Worksoft customers VSP Global and CenturyLink will be featured presenters at the conference with the following case studies:
- Global vision care leader VSP Global will present SAP Projects at the Speed of Light: Top Go Live Strategies. Attendees will learn how VSP Global reached new milestones in SAP project delivery, efficiency and quality with daily “lights-out” business process testing and hear lessons on minimizing production environment failure risks when deploying multiple, concurrent projects at record speed.
- Telecom leader CenturyLink will present Game-Changing Strategies for Increasing SAP Project Quality. Attendees will discover how CenturyLink uses high-velocity business process testing to boost quality, cut costs and accelerate SAP projects. With a robust library of automated, repeatable tests, CenturyLink is reducing system upgrade test cycles from a month to a week and achieving new quality standards for materials management, HR and finance operations.
Additionally, Worksoft leaders and partners will present the following Theater Sessions:
- Worksoft and Cognizant will co-present Accelerate Adoption of SAP S/4HANA with Intelligent, Continuous Automation. Attendees will discover how to fast-track new business transformation programs for S/4HANA and improve quality assurance with automation.
- Worksoft will present Map Every Actual SAP Business Process in Your Company? Yes, it’s Possible! Attendees will learn how to automatically capture critical business processes and see advanced analytics and flow diagrams of every step and variation.
During each conference day, Worksoft experts will lead three scheduled Expert Sessions at the Worksoft booth:
- Fast Track S/4HANA with Automation
- Discover and Test Every SAP Business Process
- Want Agile DevOps? Automate!
For exact times and locations, or to schedule a demo at Worksoft booth #240, visit here.
About Worksoft Inc.
Worksoft provides the world’s leading automation platform for enterprise applications. Companies worldwide rely on Worksoft’s automated business process discovery, documentation, compliance, testing, risk analysis, and RPA to support critical packaged applications, including SAP, Salesforce, Oracle, Workday, SuccessFactors, ServiceNow and more. Our fourth generation automation platform helps enterprises accelerate innovation and change, lower technology risk, and increase efficiency. Our ecosystem includes partnerships with Accenture, IBM, Cognizant, SAP and our global 5000 customers include 3M, Intel, Microsoft, Siemens and more.
For more information, contact Worksoft at email@example.com or visit www.worksoft.com. For media inquiries, contact Debra Dekelbaum, firstname.lastname@example.org, or +1 (972) 993-0425.