Ensure Delivery and Accelerate Change with Process Intelligence + Testing for Oracle
Drive Digital Transformation with Code-Free, Change-Resilient Automation
Join us Thursday, 2 June 2022 at 10:00 a.m. CT/15:00 UTC Worksoft Webinar, featuring Solution Engineer, Brian Albertelli, for a detailed session on the value of using the Connective Automation Platform to improve outcomes for Oracle Applications (Cloud, EBS, JDE, Peoplesoft, NetSuite and more) projects. We will present and demonstrate how Worksoft can help teams understand, de-risk, and optimize business processes using code-free automation during Oracle application implementations, migrations, upgrades, and release maintenance.
Regardless of where you are in your Oracle and Automation Journey, this webinar is for you.
In this session you will see a live demo and learn how to:
- Get immediate insight into your as-is business process
- Capture real time end-user interactions with Oracle applications creating scalable and re-usable automation assets effortlessly
- Generate automated process documentation for any business processes
- Deliver comprehensive test coverage
- Use continuous testing to de-risk end-to-end business processes
- Perform 1000s of unattended tests in parallel, at scale, on a scheduled basis
- Visualize coverage and Return on
- Investment for automation and optimization opportunities for all your business processes
- Capture the knowledge of business users to innovate faster
- Automatically identify and document business processes
- Reduce user adoption risk from untested industry-specific configurations
- Improve the efficiency of Functional and Subject Matter Experts
- Mitigate the excessive costs and coverage gaps of manual testing
Watch this webinar by filling out the form to the right.