Training at TRANSFORM 2020
Whether you’re new to Worksoft technologies or a seasoned user of our solutions, you’ll find opportunities to expand your knowledge at a special one-day training event immediately following our TRANSFORM 2020 conference.
Hosted at the iconinc Statler hotel in downtown Dallas, our Training at TRANSFORM event offers full-day tracks for both beginners and experts.
Please see training course information below. When you register, choose either Advanced or Beginner training at checkout.
Note: Participants must bring their own laptop, and be authorized to use Microsoft Remote Desktop Connect, which is included with Windows.
Introduction to Worksoft Certify Automation (Condensed)
Who Should Attend?
Users who are new to Worksoft Certify or have been using Certify without prior formal training.
None. Introduction to Worksoft Certify Automation is normally a two-day, hands-on class. Please note this is a compressed version and is not intended to replace the full class.
Key Topics Covered
- Navigation – explore the user interface
- Best practices – naming conventions; process, data, and results organization
- Worksoft Capture – recording processes while working
- Worksoft LiveTouch – learning objects to create process steps
- Data Management – variables; layouts; record sets
- Process Execution – development vs. the “running man”
- End-to-end Integration – linking sub-processes within an E2E
Worksoft Certify Advanced Technical Training
Who should attend?
Active Worksoft Certify users
Completion of Worksoft Certify Fundamentals, or Introduction to Worksoft Certify Automation and Certify for SAP or Certify for HTML.
Key Topics Covered:
- Management Studio
- Used for licensing management and user administration for Worksoft products.
- View your process activities as a flow diagram
- Export as BPMN
- Get Analyze logs
- Complete documentation of your processes
- Create Collections of processes for analysis
- Generate automation of processes for import into Certify
- New look and feel
- Edit steps in Capture
- Open saved capture files in Capture and append/modify steps
- New integrated settings menu
- Improved licensing
- Results API
- Results web viewer
- Database validation tool
- Process versioning
- Change history, including Restore Deleted Process
- Overview of eXtensibility Framework (XF) definitions and configurations
- XF Auto Detect
- Best practice for Process Change Management, HTML automation and Test Data Management
- Net UI interface (replaces .Net interface)
Worksoft Certification Exam
Becoming Worksoft Certified is a great way to demonstrate that you’re in the hall of fame of Certify users. Training participants will receive a voucher valid for one attempt to pass the professional certification exam to become Worksoft Automation Certified. Exams can be taken online at a later date and will not be administered onsite at TRANSFORM in order to maximize training time. You will need hands-on experience using Certify in order to pass the exam.
Please note the training offered at TRANSFORM is not intended to serve as sole preparation for the exam. See exam requirements below.
Who can take the test?
- Active Worksoft Certify users (4-6 months is the recommended minimum)
- Any Worksoft Expert interested in adding to his/her professional credentials
- Completion of one of the following training courses:
- Online – Worksoft Certify Fundamentals
- Onsite – Certify Basics; Certify for SAP GUI; Certify for Advanced HTML
- Prior review of the Worksoft Certification study materials (either SAP GUI or HTML focused)
- 4-6 Months minimum current experience using Certify on a daily basis
For more information on the exam, including prerequisites www.Worksoft.com/Certification.