When modernizing HCM in the cloud, your QA doesn’t have to be nebulous. Even though cloud applications like SAP SuccessFactors are used by multiple organizations, there’s still a significant need for enterprises to conduct their own tests. Company-specific workflows and configurations along with frequent updates and the sheer volume and scope of what an enterprise manages within the application dictate a definitive need for the checks and balances that only testing can bring.
With quarterly updates and a complex UI, cloud applications like SuccessFactors present unique challenges to QA teams who are accustomed to working with on-premise, monolithic systems with proprietary GUIs that rarely change. Learn how your team can work together to make a successful and efficient move to SuccessFactors with the support of automation best practices.
During this Webinar you’ll learn how Worksoft supports SAP SuccessFactors projects by:
- Transforming the way HR analysts, testers and compliance teams collaborate by automating business process documentation and reporting
- Breaking down traditional silos between analysts, developers and testers by providing a testing framework that everyone can use to create tests
- Creating continuous testing libraries that feed directly into DevOps pipelines and integrate with popular CI tools like Jenkins
- Extending automation to mobile devices
- Automatically updating tests as new versions of SuccessFactors and Fiori are released, decreasing overall test maintenance costs
Please complete the form and you will receive your requested webinar momentarily.