New Partner Designation Recognizes Worksoft Technology for Excellence in SAP Solution Manager Projects
DALLAS, Nov. 17, 2016 – Worksoft®, a leading global provider of automation software for high-velocity business process discovery and testing, today announced it has joined the focused solutions circle for SAP® Solution Manager. Worksoft was selected as a partner in the focused solutions circle because of the company’s strong competency and experience with automated business process discovery and testing, which will now be available as an integrated part of the focused solutions for SAP Solution Manager offering. This status expands the promotion and availability of Worksoft solutions as part of SAP Solution Manager rollouts to customers.
Focused solutions are turnkey solutions made for immediate consumption by SAP customers. They are ready-to-run, highly integrated, preconfigured and automated solutions that now include Worksoft’s process discovery and test automation technology. Focused solutions also include additional features and all related training.
"We are very proud to be part of the focused solutions circle, which increases Worksoft’s visibility and recognizes our outstanding proficiency in providing customers with the technology and support to help them maximize the benefits of SAP software,” said Shoeb Javed, chief technology officer, Worksoft. “Worksoft helps companies efficiently increase their scope of automated test coverage, end-to-end across the enterprise application landscape, all while delivering a greater level of quality assurance to companies running SAP solutions," he said.
Worksoft provides high-speed business process discovery, automated document creation, and blueprint creation and upkeep of SAP Solution Manager. Customers can use Worksoft Discovery and Analytics solutions to:
- Automatically discover business processes in SAP software with Worksoft Analyze®
- Create accurate documentation of business processes automatically, including workflow diagrams, screen shots and a complete interaction narrative
- Publish discovered business processes to SAP Solution Manager as a documented manual test case, or to Worksoft Certify® as an automated functional test
- Create and maintain accurate business process blueprints in SAP Solution Manager simply by performing normal workflows in SAP software
Worksoft is an industry-leading solution for high-speed business process testing in core SAP software and beyond, including the SAP Fiori® UX, Concur®, SAP SuccessFactors® and SAP Hybris® solutions; and SAP CRM and web applications. Customers can use Worksoft Automate and Run solutions to:
- Execute functional test automation from SAP Solution Manager with Worksoft Certify®
- Provide test coverage of SAP solutions and beyond for any end-to-end business process across applications
- Provide detailed defect reporting for both automated and manual testing, including screen capture, narrative and steps to reproduce
- Manage unattended, scheduled execution of regression tests or enterprise test suites, high-speed business process discovery, manual and automated test documentation and creation, and blueprint creation and upkeep of SAP Solution Manager.
Worksoft functional test automation software helps the world’s biggest brands understand their real-time business processes quickly, and ensure they continue to work when enterprise applications change. Companies use high velocity test automation from Worksoft to eliminate manual effort, shorten project timelines, reduce costs, innovate faster, and improve business process quality across web, cloud, big data, mobile, and dozens of digital applications.
SAP, SAP Fiori, Concur, SuccessFactors, Hybris and SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries. See http://www.sap.com/corporate-en/legal/copyright/index.epx for additional trademark information and notices. All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.