Worksoft recently hosted its largest annual Customer Conference in Dallas, TX! We were thrilled with the interest from customers, partners, prospects and industry analysts from around the world.
This event was a tremendous opportunity to bring together the leading authorities in end-to-end business process automation for enterprise applications. Over the course of 3 days, attendees heard from Worksoft leadership on the innovation that was delivered in the past year and got a glimpse into the exciting new developments coming in 2018. Worksoft CTO, Shoeb Javed shared his vision for the modern automation platform – how can companies implement, run and manage enterprise applications to achieve their most critical business strategies? He shared thoughts on what organizations can do right now to ensure they keep pace with technology change, avoid business disruption, and remain highly competitive in today’s markets.
We also took a deep dive into industry hot topics including: the importance of web apps, the ever-evolving UI, SAP S/4HANA implementations, the role of machine learning, the adoption of Agile and DevOps methodologies and more - each of which highlighted the need for a business-driven automation platform to support critical enterprise applications.
Worksoft customers like Honda, Newport News Shipbuilding, Warner Bros., Carrier, Vistra Energy and even SAP shared their experiences with Worksoft’s automation platform. We learned how these companies leverage the platform in a variety of ways, including the ability to:
- Achieve 80% time savings with every SAP regression testing cycle
- Validate system functionality in a matter of hours rather than weeks
- Ensure compliance with automatic business process documentation, screenshots and supporting regulatory data
- Implement automated testing across SAP and web applications, including a customer portal, vendor portal and legacy systems
- Use RPA to replace manual labor with digital labor
- Automate 90% of business process tests to support a CRM project
- Replace HP UFT tests with Worksoft tests to improve automation coverage and reduce the number of test cases by 70% or more
- Accelerate test automation by 30% with automated business process discovery – now that you know what and why to test
- Migrate to SAP HANA without disrupting business
Stay tuned for more insight into what you missed and in the meantime, check out some of the great moments we captured during the event: