Take Worksoft Analyze for a test drive!
Worksoft has spent a lot of time talking to people who have had to manage change in SAP® business processes they are not familiar with. Though the details of these projects vary greatly, the consensus is that trying to discover and document existing “as-is” business processes is a time consuming and painful task.
That’s why we’re excited to offer a trial version of our automated business process discovery solution, Worksoft Analyze®. Now everyone can experience automated discovery of as-is SAP business processes first hand. This test drive gives SAP change management teams and analysts a glimpse into the power and potential of automated business process discovery. Instead of conducting interviews, watching over shoulders, or combing through old documents, you can capture the actions of an individual in real-time, and see a visual representation of the business process within minutes.
Just a few of the benefits that come with using Worksoft Analyze:
- Visualize and better understand your as-is business processes – Gain insight into actual business processes and their variations without impacting end users
- Improve collaboration – Remove human bias by using data captured from actual user actions, including visualizations that clearly show the business process
- Improve efficiency – Automatically generate documentation and business process diagrams
- Accelerate IT projects - Use discovered processes for building automated business process test cases
Beyond the Test Drive: The Worksoft Analyze Test Drive for SAP lets users start experiencing automated capture technology in a matter of minutes. While this trial is specifically for SAP applications, the full version of Analyze supports the discovery of end-to-end business process execution across any web-based app.
Companies are using this proven approach to automatically generate:
- Visual and natural language documentation of discovered as-is processes
- Framework for automated business process testing
- Portable process models for export into popular BPM tools
Power in Numbers. The full version of Analyze also allows companies to “crowdsource” business process discovery. Employees across the enterprise can automatically capture unlimited business processes or process steps with a single click. Aggregating this intel across users and teams offers deeper understanding of execution, process variations, and potential problem areas.
Continuous Improvement. Worksoft Analyze accelerates business process discovery and optimization investments, and provides the business and IT with a common framework for communication and collaboration. Real-time visibility into actual business process steps create continuous opportunities for improvement and automation.