DALLAS (April 15, 2014) – Worksoft®, a leading global provider of business process validation software for complex mission-critical applications, today announced that Inter-American Development Bank (IDB), the largest source of development finance to Latin America and the Caribbean, headquartered in Washington, D.C., has selected the Worksoft Certify® Suite as the platform to automate the validation of business processes across SAP® and other enterprise applications. IDB chose Worksoft to enable migration from manual and script-based testing to an automated business process validation solution in support of the organization’s SAP roll-out.
Worksoft Certify® is the industry’s top ranked software for the automated business process validation of SAP and the ecosystem of software that surrounds it. Worksoft Certify’s advanced architecture ensures that critical business processes continue to function properly as changes are made to underlying applications, and allows easy validation of business processes across web, portal, cloud, and mobile platforms.
The Worksoft Certify Suite helps companies:
- Validate business process quality on a 24/7 basis with automated functional testing
- Shorten project timelines giving experts more time to spend on high value activities
- Improve business agility with the rapid validation of application changes to accelerate software deployment
- Identify and resolve defects before they enter production
- Eliminate the time and cost of manual testing activities through automation
- Increase staff efficiency with complete and accurate documentation of business processes
About Worksoft Inc.
Worksoft provides the world’s leading automation platform for enterprise applications. Companies worldwide rely on Worksoft’s automated business process discovery, documentation, compliance, testing, risk analysis, and RPA to support critical packaged applications, including SAP, Salesforce, Oracle, Workday, SuccessFactors, ServiceNow and more. Our fourth generation automation platform helps enterprises accelerate innovation and change, lower technology risk, and increase efficiency. Our ecosystem includes partnerships with Accenture, IBM, Cognizant, SAP and our global 5000 customers include 3M, Intel, Microsoft, Siemens and more.
For more information, contact Worksoft at email@example.com or visit www.worksoft.com. For media inquiries, contact Debra Dekelbaum, firstname.lastname@example.org, or +1 (972) 993-0425.