Integration delivers automated end-to-end testing of mobile apps on real mobile devices to SAP Customers
SAN MATEO, CALIF. (March 26, 2013) —Keynote® (NASDAQ: KEYN), the global leader in Internet and mobile cloud testing and monitoring, today announced the integration of the Keynote DeviceAnywhere platform with Worksoft Certify®. Through the Worksoft Certify Mobile Interface Extension™ users can now perform automated end-to-end testing of SAP mobile applications on real devices.
The integration of DeviceAnywhere is a natural progression of Keynote’s previously announced worldwide partnership to extend Worksoft’s top ranked test automation software for SAP solutions to the mobile ecosystem. Worksoft now connects to DeviceAnywhere through the Worksoft Certify Mobile Interface Extension™, extending users’ existing library to include a private cloud of mobile devices in conjunction with Worksoft’s Certify solution.
IDC predicts that 20 percent of all enterprise IT spending in 2013 will be driven by mobile devices. SAP’s head of mobile, Sanjay Poonen, recently announced SAP’s plan to secure one billion users in the next two years. Companies using SAP mobile applications to improve workforce productivity and flexibility for customers need to conduct end-to-end functional and performance testing to ensure quality business performance and deliver an optimal end user experience. The Keynote-Worksoft integration allows SAP customers to use the Worksoft Certify Mobile Interface Extension to test both SAP and non-SAP mobile business applications, enabling operations and QA teams with advanced tools to ensure quality in mobile business systems across industries.
“SAP is aggressively driving forward its mobile initiatives making the need for comprehensive mobile testing solutions more critical and urgent than ever,” said Vik Chaudhary, vice president of product management and corporate development at Keynote. “Our integration is the ideal solution for SAP users who have come to value the dependability and quality reputation of Worksoft Certify, which they can now use along with Keynote DeviceAnywhere, the industry’s leading mobile testing platform. The partnership creates an easy-to-use automated solution for real-device mobile testing; critical for mobile growth in the SAP ecosystem.”
Key Features Include:
- End-to-End Mobile Integration – Worksoft customers now have 24×7 access to test SAP apps on any mobile device, platform or OS from their Worksoft Certify® interface. All of the device capabilities are accessible through the Worksoft Certify Mobile Interface Extension™.
- No Scripting Required – The joint solution leverages the Worksoft Certify no-scripting approach to creating business process automated tests.
- No Additional Training Required – Existing Worksoft Certify users don’t need to learn another tool and have complete access to Keynote’s powerful DeviceAnywhere mobile device testing platform.
- Worksoft customers looking to expand their current Certify implementation to cover mobile testing need to have the Worksoft Certify Mobile Interface Extension, and a private cloud of mobile devices from Keynote.
Worksoft is presenting the new Interface Extension during the 2013 Worksoft Customer Conference on March 25th through the 28th at the Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center in Grapevine, Texas. Brian Smith, director of development at Worksoft, will present a live demonstration of the Keynote-Worksoft integration on Wednesday, March 27th.
About Keynote Systems
Keynote® Systems, Inc., (NASDAQ:KEYN) is the global leader in Internet and mobile cloud testing & monitoring. Keynote maintains the world’s largest on-demand performance monitoring and testing infrastructure for Web and mobile sites comprised of over 7,000 measurement computers and mobile devices in over 275 locations around the world that enable companies to continuously improve the online and mobile experience. Known as ‘The Mobile and Internet Performance Authority™,’ Keynote offers three market-leading product platforms:
- Keynote Perspective® provides on-demand performance monitoring for enterprise web and mobile sites including online portals, e-commerce sites and B2B sites. Over 2,000 customers rely on Keynote Perspective services to know precisely how their websites, content, and applications perform on actual browsers, networks, and mobile devices.
- Keynote DeviceAnywhere® provides the industry’s only true cloud-based platform for testing and monitoring the functionality, usability, performance and availability of mobile applications and websites. Its suite of mobile testing solutions is used by over 1,000 mobile developers and enterprises to deliver quality mobile applications and services to the mobile channel.
- Keynote SIGOS® offers active end-to-end Quality of Service (QoS) testing and monitoring solutions for mobile, fixed and VoIP communications. Its SITE and Global Roamer products are used by over 200 network operators, content providers, carriers and regulators in over 100 countries worldwide.
Keynote’s 4,000 customers represent top Internet and mobile companies and include American Express, AT&T, Disney, eBay, E*TRADE, Expedia, Google, Microsoft, SonyEricsson, T-Mobile and Vodafone. Keynote Systems, Inc., is headquartered in San Mateo, California and can be reached at http://www.keynote.com/ or by phone in the U.S. at 1-800-KEYNOTE.
About Worksoft Inc.
Worksoft® is a leading global provider of automation software for high-velocity business process testing and discovery. Enterprises worldwide use Worksoft intelligent automation to innovate faster, lower technology risk, reduce costs, improve quality, and deeply understand their real end-to-end business processes. Global 5000 companies across all industries choose Worksoft for high speed process discovery and functional testing of digital, web, cloud, mobile, big data, and dozens of enterprise applications, including SAP®, Oracle, and Salesforce.com.
For more information, contact Worksoft at email@example.com or visit www.worksoft.com. For media inquiries, contact Debra Dekelbaum, firstname.lastname@example.org, or +1 (972) 993-0425.