DALLAS, Tx (May 14, 2012) – Worksoft®, a leading provider of test automation solutions for SAP® applications and the ecosystem of software that surrounds it, today announced Worksoft Certify® 9 Suite, the next generation of its award-winning software solutions. With agile testing capabilities, the new Certify 9 Suite architecture supports deployment in the cloud, as well as the ability to test from mobile platforms.
“The new cloud-based architecture of Worksoft Certify 9 Suite continues our tradition of innovation, helping customers be more agile with their SAP solution-based implementations, customizations and upgrade projects,” said Shoeb Javed, CTO at Worksoft. “It is based on more than a decade of experience in deploying next-generation test automation with some of the most sophisticated global Fortune 1,000 customers.”
Worksoft’s Certify Suite is an integrated, end-to-end test automation solution, focused squarely on functional and performance testing of SAP applications. The Certify Suite reduces the time, effort and cost of the application testing lifecycle, accelerating customer time-to-value and significantly reducing operational costs. Key enhancements to Worksoft Certify 9 Suite include:
- Worksoft Certify 9 – Worksoft’s flagship functional testing solution introduces new browser-based, three-tiered architecture that simplifies deployment, configuration, management and execution of tests from the cloud. Worksoft Certify now offers multiple database configurations, extension of automated tests to mobile platforms, as well as a Web Services-based infrastructure for easy integration and extension.
- Certify Performance™ 9 – The automated load and stress testing component for SAP solutions adds numerous important capabilities, such as support for cloud servers with distributed on-premise agents, enhancements to support Web Services-based clients (including mobile devices), and customer-driven test metrics reporting.
- Certify Data™ 9 – The test data extraction and maintenance solution incorporates enhanced correlation across multiple screens, expanded support for new SAP document types, and numerous other enhancements.
- Certify Impact™ 9 – The risk-based testing solution now supports the HTML 5 front-end for tablet and mobile devices, trend analysis and reporting, as well as tight integration with Certify Execution Manager™ for seamless test scheduling and execution.
- Certify Execution Manager™ 9 – The lights-out test scheduling and execution tool includes numerous customer-driven enhancements and features for an improved user experience.
- Certify Business Process Procedure™ (BPP) – Worksoft’s web-based document generation tool now generates just-in-time business process documentation for training and auditing purposes directly from any Worksoft Certify test.
“Companies continue to look at automated testing as a better way to help manage their overall application maintenance costs,” said Jim Kent, Chief Executive Officer at Worksoft. “With the new cloud innovations introduced in Certify 9, we continue to lead the market with capabilities that help customers around the world achieve their critical business objectives.”
The Worksoft Certify 9 Suite is currently available as a limited release to select customers, with general availability to follow later in the year. Today’s announcement was made at the SAPPHIRE® NOW and ASUG Annual Conference being held in Orlando Florida, May 14-16.
About Worksoft Inc.
Worksoft provides the world’s leading automation platform for enterprise applications. Companies worldwide rely on Worksoft’s automated business process discovery, documentation, compliance, testing, risk analysis, and RPA to support critical packaged applications, including SAP, Salesforce, Oracle, Workday, SuccessFactors, ServiceNow and more. Our fourth generation automation platform helps enterprises accelerate innovation and change, lower technology risk, and increase efficiency. Our ecosystem includes partnerships with Accenture, IBM, Cognizant, SAP and our global 5000 customers include 3M, Intel, Microsoft, Siemens and more.
For more information, contact Worksoft at email@example.com or visit www.worksoft.com. For media inquiries, contact Debra Dekelbaum, firstname.lastname@example.org, or +1 (972) 993-0425.