Embrace Agile for Your S/4HANA Project with Worksoft Automation
Worksoft understands the unique demands of SAP S/4HANA projects and recognizes there are many moving parts. When we simplify the migration steps, we are left with three key steps: database migration, migration of business processes, and required user training for the new Fiori UI. In addition to this, most companies are also trying to adopt SAP Activate as part of their transformation. Since SAP Activate is based on the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) and it could be the first exposure to Agile for many of these SAP focused teams, they are unsure how to actually adopt.
Worksoft helps accelerate S/4HANA projects and minimize risks by eliminating manual effort associated with business process discovery, documentation and testing. Automating these functions enables companies to dramatically shorten S/4HANA project timelines and reduce the risks associated with such a dramatic change.
Worksoft automation enables companies to:
- Enable Agile adoption by building automation closer to development sprint when documentation is top of mind
- Quickly identify and document existing business processes and variations
- Achieve end-to-end business process testing across SAP S/4HANA and all other enterprise applications
- Efficiently keep pace with frequent updates to S/4HANA
- Uncover and resolve data transfer problems and system issues before production outages occur
- Use Solution Manager to manage test plans for end-to-end processes that include a mix of SAP and non-SAP applications
- Auto-populate business blueprints in SAP Solution Manager 7.2
- Discover and visualize 1000s of business process at once with Process Mining for SAP ensuring that all process have been identified and there are no gaps in test coverage
Jump-Start Your S/4HANA Project with Automated Business Process Discovery
Many clients who want to move to S/4HANA have so many integrations and customizations that they are worried about the risks. Others have so many variations in processes they don’t truly know exactly what is being done by whom. Worksoft Analyze helps clients address all of these challenges.
Discovering and documenting as-is business processes is one of the first things that needs to be done when transitioning to S/4HANA. Worksoft Analyze dramatically decreases the time and effort needed to gather this data by enabling organizations to crowdsource the business process documentation across their organization. The Worksoft Analyze capture agent can be deployed to hundreds of business users across the globe to capture and document the steps of the business processes they perform as part of their daily jobs. Data can then be imported into Analyze where it can be used to identify the most common and critical processes, variations of those processes, and any customizations that have been made. With this data in hand, organizations can prioritize what business processes need to be transitioned first, and start building corresponding test plans. Worksoft Analyze Process Mining for SAP takes this to the next level by enabling IT to auto-collect data on all business processes for a specific SAP module and date range.
Automate S/4HANA and Fiori Test Scenarios with Ease
When implementing SAP S/4HANA and Fiori, you need to ensure all you mission-critical business processes will continue to run after the transition. Manual testing simply isn’t an option. Smaller features are released faster, teams must be able to adapt to constant changes, systems and processes are complex, testing rework is a given. Doing this manually quickly becomes to expensive and time consuming. But automated testing for Fiori is challenging for a number of reasons:
- No standard HTML controls
- Need to be able to identify objects
- Massive – up to 20k
divtags on a single page
- Need to be able to handle lazy-loading of lists
- Customizable by the user, which means things can move on the page
The Good News. Worksoft Certify Takes the Complexity out of Fiori Test Automation.
Worksoft Certify, with its patented object-action framework and optimizations, is designed to handle the complexities of automating Fiori tests.
- Predefined optimizations to interact with 300+ different controls
- Automation engine with built-in logic to handle lazy-loading of lists
- Optimizations to handle massive, complex, customizable web pages
How Worksoft Helped Accelerates YETI SAP HANA Test Automation Program
YETI is a great example of a company that recently undertook a SAP HANA project and leveraged automation from Worksoft to ensure their transformation went smoothly and successfully. YETI knew that to be successful, they would need an automation program to prevent business disruption before and after their HANA implementation. To assist, YETI adopted the Worksoft automation platform. Intelligent automation from Worksoft made it possible for YETI to mobilize cross-functional teams to create a robust, unified testing program for SAP and its connected enterprise landscape.
Within six months of using Worksoft automation YETI achieved the following results:
Increased the volume of their test library by more than 500 automated tests
Achieved 85 percent test coverage for their ERP systems and 50 percent coverage of all e-commerce processes