S/4HANA implementations require organizations to rethink the way they manage change, collaborate and adopt automation. Organizations in transition are struggling to define QA boundaries, pace of change, and costs while reducing business risks inherent with the associated dramatic changes. Learn how your organization can avoid these struggles and experience a smooth transition to S/4HANA.
This webinar covers:
- Why automation is a necessity for supporting an S/4HANA transformation
- Why you should start building automated tests prior to starting an S/4HANA project
- How Worksoft automation can be used across all stages of the project cycle including planning and documentation
- Key considerations for testing SAP Fiori
- How Worksoft can help you dramatically short S/4HANA project timelines and reducing the risks associated with such a dramatic change
Please complete the form and you will receive your requested webinar momentarily.