Automated Business Process Discovery Technologies Help Users Deliver Test Automation up to 40 Percent Faster
LAS VEGAS and DALLAS, Sept. 26, 2017 – Worksoft®, an SAP partner and leading global provider of automation software for high-velocity business process discovery and testing, today unveiled a new Worksoft Acceleration program that utilizes automated business process discovery solutions to help customers accelerate test automation for SAP® software projects by up to 40 percent. The program equips customers with new resources to define an adoption strategy and roadmap for successful business-driven automation for SAP software. The announcement was made at SAP TechEd® being held September 25-29, 2017 in Las Vegas, where Worksoft is exhibiting in booth #200.
As a first step in delivering more automation faster, customers utilize Worksoft software to automatically discover, capture and visualize business processes. By shortening the discovery and planning process and increasing the depth and breadth of automation, Global 5000 companies can deploy SAP applications more rapidly to boost innovation, amplify business impact and speed up time-to-value for SAP software investments.
“With an initial focus on best practices and identification of critical factors for success, the Worksoft Acceleration program helps customers build discovery and test automation core competencies,” said Rich Woll, vice president, services, Worksoft. “By jump-starting business process discovery and the development of robust automation portfolios, customers can set intelligent automation in place faster, increase test coverage across enterprise application landscapes and further drive strategic business outcomes,” he said.
The Acceleration program leverages Worksoft Process Mining and capture technologies – discovery components of Worksoft Analyze, a cloud-based offering for continuous business process discovery, visualization and analytics across enterprise applications. By automatically creating business process knowledge, documentation and functional testing assets, customers can dramatically accelerate ROI and time-to-value for initial test automation.
Program components designed to advance automation include the following:
- Worksoft Process Mining enables customers to automatically discover “as-is” business processes and generate functional tests from historical data residing in SAP software.
- Worksoft capture technology helps customers attain advanced levels of visualization and analysis and gain deeper insight into business processes across the enterprise. Non-disruptive to the end user, the technology works behind-the-scenes to capture the user’s interaction with SAP and web-based ERP solutions.
- ST03 data is used to further filter and prioritize business processes for automation, helping customers determine what business processes are most critical and where to focus test automation efforts first.
- Pre-built optimizations for SAP applications including SAP Fiori®, SAP SuccessFactors®, SAP Hybris® and Concur® solutions, help customers more quickly and easily build expansive test libraries.
- HP UFT scripts can be quickly and easily converted into end-to-end Worksoft business process tests to reduce SAP test assets, improve business process coverage and decrease costs. This delivers a unified functional testing experience.
Once business processes are discovered, captured, mined and prioritized, they are imported into Worksoft Certify for accelerated automated business process testing.
About Worksoft Inc.
Worksoft provides the world’s leading automation platform for enterprise applications. Companies worldwide rely on Worksoft’s automated business process discovery, documentation, compliance, testing, risk analysis, and RPA to support critical packaged applications, including SAP, Salesforce, Oracle, Workday, SuccessFactors, ServiceNow and more. Our fourth generation automation platform helps enterprises accelerate innovation and change, lower technology risk, and increase efficiency. Our ecosystem includes partnerships with Accenture, IBM, Cognizant, SAP and our global 5000 customers include 3M, Intel, Microsoft, Siemens and more.
For more information, contact Worksoft at email@example.com or visit www.worksoft.com. For media inquiries, contact Debra Dekelbaum, firstname.lastname@example.org, or +1 (972) 993-0425.
About SAP TechEd
SAP TechEd focuses on technology with an emphasis on collaboration and hands-on workshops, going beyond technical education.
SAP, TechEd, Fiori, SuccessFactors, Hybris, Concur and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries. See http://www.sap.com/corporate-en/legal/copyright/index.epx for additional trademark information and notices. All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.